 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6564
Re: Trading King Leo's Castle OPENED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 13:58:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Ng writes:
Hi!
IS that true? Do you have a unopened Royal KNights Castle??? I would trade
KIng Leo's Castle and various pices of Ninja Hide-Out, which has no figs and
missing 5-7 pieces but otherwise is great and has its box and instructions.

Later,
James

Please consider taking messages that are directed to one person to email rather
than posting. This applies to everyone, of course, but James seems to be our
most prolific offender in this category currently.

This reduces time and clutter for those of us who are dialed in (and who pay by
the minute, which includes me starting later this week as I will be in
Switzerland)

++Lar