 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6548
Re: Trading King Leo's Castle OPENED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 16:47:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John York writes:
I have multiple 6090's and 6086's.  I'd trade them for this many 6091's:

6090 = 4 x 6091
6086 = 10 x 6091

Would you be willing to sell a 6090 to anyone? I could offer a MISB 8480
Technic space shuttle and several MISB 6024s. Email me if you're interested. I
don't have a 6090 and am trying to find one. Anybody else willing to
trade/sell me one?

Nope.  The only thing that could pull one of my older castle sets away from me
is another older castle set I don't have or want more than the one I'm
trading.  Technic (and any other theme, for that matter) means zip to me.

I'm still looking for a copy of 6074.  I have most everything else I want
(some older stuff is junk, even if it is older, so I don't want it).  I'd
always take more 6086's, though.  And 6067's.

Smaller sets I'm always looking for:

1877 (must have pitchfork, prefer MISB)
1974
6103