 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6547
Re: Trading King Leo's Castle OPENED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 16:40:35 GMT

Would you be willing to sell a 6090 to anyone? I could offer a MISB 8480
Technic space shuttle and several MISB 6024s. Email me if you're interested. • I
don't have a 6090 and am trying to find one. Anybody else willing to • trade/sell
me one?

John, a lugnetter was selling these recently on their discontinued sets site,
they even emailed me after I bid on one. (they wanted $150 US)
They turn up regularly you know where.

pete.w

I don't think I'd want to pay $150 for it, and I've seen them lately on ebay
for right around $100, I just figured I could offer some other sets that I have
and it would make the cash amount much less. I've also got a few MISB 6982s
(Explorien starship) and few 6099s (Traitor Transport). Anyone interested?

John