 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6552
Re: Trading King Leo's Castle OPENED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 17:16:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John York writes:
6982's are great sets that don't seem to be of much market value at the
moment, sadly like most of the Explorien range. I'm sure in 5-10 years
people will value them. If you sell the 8480, you would surely get close
to the value of the 6090. Used 6090's do go for $100 and up, the one I
quoted was MISB.

pete.w

As far as the Space series is concerned, I think the 6982 is one of the best
models ever made. It's definitely the largest ship. I have a 90% complete • space
collection of MISB sets, I'm just trying to obtain some of the castle sets • that
I don't have. I suppose i'd do better to hang onto the 6982's and try and sell
them in a few years.

I would if I were you.
A shop in Australia had them on special recently for AUD $60 = US $36.
They had Japanese labels on the box, so must have been returned stock or
stuff that didn't sell.

pete.w