 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6637
Re: Trading King Leo's Castle OPENED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:54:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Ng writes:
Hi Shiri,
Do you have a 6090 or a 6086? Hpw much will you sell them?

Later,
James

Hey James,

For starters, such a question would be better asked in private email.
For the record, I have a 6090 and I would never sell it.

It's not very good form to ask people who are discussing items if they will
sell them. I'm a castle fan, I discuss castle items, that doesn't mean I want
to sell them. Thanks.

-Shiri