 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6542
Re: Trading King Leo's Castle OPENED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 15:36:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Ng writes:
Hi!
I am trading a MINT KING LEOS CASTLE which is opened but is MINT and has a
box, instructions and original bags! Excellent set,I am looking for either
Black Knights Castle or Royal Knights Castle. The set is also 100% Complete, I
am 12 and enjoy LEGO here is your chance to own this set. It is big and
contains 640+ pieces including the NEW king and many knights as well as the
beatiful princess. Anyone want a PIC of all the pieces in MINT condition? E-
mail me at james_ng@start.com.au, also the box is in great condition!

Hrmmm.... an opened copy of a current year set for either a copy of a 5 year
old out of production set or an 8 year old out of production set.  Gonna be a
tough trade to make.

I have multiple 6090's and 6086's.  I'd trade them for this many 6091's:

6090 = 4 x 6091
6086 = 10 x 6091