 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6565
Re: WTT: New Mini-figs for Old
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 14:08:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kyle D. Jackson writes:

Okay, I'll take the bait into off-topic territory..., who
is this Timmy guy I keep hearing about now??  Ya might
as well explain to me what PETM is while you're at it  :]

Timmy is the much reviled (mostly in good fun, although there have been some
shocking tableaux created involving decapitation, train accidents, auto
crashes, electrocution and so forth) sidekick of Dr. Cyber of Time Cruisers
"fame". He's pimply faced, he's goofy looking, he doesn't appear to be all that
bright based on some of the set pics, and he's wearing a baseball cap instead
of actual hair. Need I say more?

My favorite Timmy pics are some unpublished ones I did, in which his true
clueless/hoodlum nature is revealed... he's trying to rob a bank with a spear
gun, and the video surveillance camera has him squarely framed and well lit, so
the bank manager is mostly just laughing at him rather than handing over any
100 dollar tiles.

PETM is most likely People for the Ethical Treatment of Minifigs, a back
formation on PETA

++Larry (member of the "I hate Dr. Cyber and his stupid sidekick Timmy" club)
Pieniazek