 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3130
Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 08:57:19 GMT

Thanks to Mr. Stanley and Mr. Powell for the help.  Future updates and
information will be much appreciated also.

To tell the truth, making pieces already available from lego, or even from
older kits, is of no REAL interest to me except for a VERY few certain
pieces.  My interests lay in making more of my wing holder element
(http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/lego.htm) and other such modified
pieces.  Perhaps even some pieces from now defunct lego clones.  That's what I
am thinking about...

If I could make enough of them with accuracy, there might be a point to
setting up some sort of custom elements swapping arrangement.

-- Richard