 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3129
FS: 35 Sets - Space Police, Spyrius, Town, others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 04:15:20 GMT

All of this information and current availabilty is available on my web site
at:

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/barter/sets4sale.htm

1702/1704 Rescue/Ice Planet Double Pack
UIB - Complete
$15.00

1728 Crystal Crawler
UIB - Complete
$15.00

6087 Witch's Magic Manor
NIB - Box has some water damaged
$40.00

6155 Deep Sea Predator
UIB - Complete
$25.00

6175 Crystal Explorer Sub
NIB
$20.00

6190 Shark's Crystal Cave
NIB
$30.00

6331 Patriot Jet
UIB - Complete
$20.00

6335 Indy Transport
UIB - Complete
$35.00

6337 Fast Track Finish
UIB - Complete
$35.00

6339 Shuttle Launch Pad
UIB - Complete
$80.00

6341 Gas N' Go Flyer
UIB - Complete
$15.00

6539 Victory Cup Racers
UIB - Complete
$40.00

6544 Shuttle Transcon 2
UIB - Complete
$50.00

6544 Shuttle Transcon 2
UIB - Complete
$50.00

6545 Search N' Rescue
UIB - Complete
$30.00

6546 Slick Racer
UIB - Complete
$6.00

6625 Speed Trackers
UIB - Complete
$9.00

6813 Galactic Chief
UIB - Complete
$10.00

6835 Saucer Scout
UIB - Complete
$7.50

6973 Deep Freeze
Defender
UIB - Complete
$50.00

6984 Galactic Mediator
UIB - Complete
$75.00

8412 Nighthawk
UIB - Complete
$40.00

6250 Cross Bone Clipper
NIB
$40.00

6347 Monorail Accessory
Track
NIB
$55.00

6949 Robo Guardian
UIB - Complete
$30.00

6398 Central Precinct HQ
Used w/ instructions, missing small
police car.
$70.00

6897 Rebel Hunter
Used w/ instructions, missing
transparent green helicopter style wind
screen.
$10.00

2152 Robo Rapture
NIB
$15.00

2152 Robo Rapture
NIB
$15.00

6018 Battle Dragon
Used w/ instructions, missing minifig w/
blue torso.
$10.00

6071 Forestman's Crossing
Used w/ scanned instructions.  Missing
ladder minifig with black arms, and
maiden hat.
$50.00

5900 Adventurer
NIB
$4.00

2848 Fright Knight's Flying
Machine
NIB
$4.00

6979 Interstellar Star
Fighter
NIB
$50.00

6815 Hovertron
NIPB
$4.00

NIB - New in box.

NIPB - New in polybag.

UIB - Used in box, complete with original instructions unless
otherwise noted.  In general the boxes are in very good
condition.  There are a few with ragged flaps, if you are
concerned about the box condition contact me for details.

I will consider breaking up the 1702/1704 Double Pack and
would be interested in keeping the 1704.  Contact me if you
only want the 1702.  If broken up I will keep the original
instructions and provide scans for 1702.

Default shipping will be USPS Priority Mail with delivery
confirmation unless other arrangements are made.  Larger sets
will be $4.75, smaller sets $3.55.  Non-US deals will be handled
on a case by case basis.  Shipping may be able to be combined,
contact for additional details.

Payment in USD by check or money order.  I will hold
shipments until checks clear, money orders will ship within two
business days of receipt.

I will consider trade offers, see my wanted sets list:
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/barter/wanted_sets.htm

You can contact me at:  mike_walsh@mindspring.com