 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3120
Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 21:47:58 GMT

Mike Stanley writes:

What I do plan on doing, though, is modeling some custom weapons of
my own.  War hammers, double-headed battle axes, other things.  If I
can come up with enough ideas and enough good masters to warrant
getting my own vaccuum/pressure chamber like he has, I might even
produce them for others.

Any chance of sharing the knowledge wealth?  Any "hobbyist-style" of producing
elements would be of HUGE interest to me, and I suspect to others.

I have been given some sketchy, yet very useful, instructions about molding in
resins -- but from what I can discern there would always be some imperfections
(i.e. air bubbles, what have you).  My assumption is that the vaccuum chamber
is useful for making pieces without the air bubble hassles.  What of the molds
themselves?  Are these metal machined molds?

What exactly is this pressure chamber and where can I get one and for how
much?

Help me, Mike, Help me...

-- Richard