 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3118
Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 18:10:19 GMT

Doyle <doylenelson@home.com> wrote:
I'll have more than I know what to do with in another month or so,
although probably not quite 10,000 - at least not right away.  :)

How did you get that deal? :0 If you can get bulk I could use a few maybe
trade or sale? I dont need many just a few!

I made my own deal.

Wow......Lego get rid of old surplus, authentic pitchforks, duplicates?
questions go on and on!

I've tried this before myself, didn't work too well.  My good friend
Jack produces add-on kits of detailed parts for the Millenium Falcon
models.  He's learned some new stuff over the last year and is
certain he can reproduce near-perfect copies of the pitchfork for
me.  The last time I tried this he made the mold and the ones he
"poured" were close to perfect, but not quite.  The ones I tried
stunk, but I don't have the pressure chamber he has to work with in
my apt.

He's done similar things over the last few months and he's going to
be working on my pitchfork molds soon, probably around the time for
my birthday.  :)  Then it'll just be a matter of hanging out in his
garage for a few hours at a time for a while.

I doubt I'll sell any of these.  Might give a few away to the
curious but I don't want any TM issues.

What I do plan on doing, though, is modeling some custom weapons of
my own.  War hammers, double-headed battle axes, other things.  If I
can come up with enough ideas and enough good masters to warrant
getting my own vaccuum/pressure chamber like he has, I might even
produce them for others.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/