 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3352
Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 14:21:50 GMT

but that's hardly required for bits such as the above mentioned warhammers • and
battle axes, and so on. I myself am starting to think Stormtrooper Helmet. • And
maybe Blaster Rifle.

I don't think that there will be any problems with your own ORIGINAL war
hammers and battle axes.

But, copying stormtrooper helmuts and blaster rifles from Star Wars might
get you in trouble with Lucas, as they make alot of money on licensing this
type of stuff...

Just a thought.

Troy