 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16877
Re: BrickFest -- Bring Your MOC's Bring Your Money!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 15:43:30 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kevin Salm wrote:
BrickFest starts up in just a few short days.  I hope you are all as excited
as I am to be participating in such a great convention.

Oh, Yes! (^^) Wheee!

Also, don't forget to pack your money!  This year's Brick Bazaar is shaping
up to be spectacular.  Over 20 vendors are signed up

Who are they? I'm sorry. I can't find a list. :-\

Also, do you think they would rather not be contacted prior to the event about
their stock? I'd love to see some lists of what they'd be bringing, but I can
imagine that being problematic.

-Suz