 Events / BrickFest / 3276
Re: BrickFest -- Bring Your MOC's Bring Your Money!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:32:59 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kevin Salm wrote:
Also, don't forget to pack your money!  This year's Brick Bazaar is shaping
up to be spectacular.  Over 20 vendors are signed up to bring you all kinds
of LEGO sets, parts, minifigs, and whatever else they can think of that you
might want to buy or trade for.  So don't forget to bring lots of "extra"
spending money and any LEGO items you are willing to trade away.

   Hey Kevin (or whomever)--

   Who's handling this registration of vendors?
   Is that over?  The BF site doesn't have any
   kind of signup that I've been able to find.
   Or do we just sort of show up?

   I do want to sell some parts to defray my costs,
   but I'm not nearly Cefaratti in extent of my
   holdings.  ;)

   all best

   LFB