 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16878
16877  |  16879
Subject:
Brickfest Orders taken (25% off!!) today at Missing Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:03:50 GMT

I am one of the BrickBazaar vendors, but will only sporadically be selling, I
have too much to see/do/talk/etc. I will bring a big tub of minifig parts, like
last year, and a tub or two of assorted pre-bagged goodies and small sets. If
there is something you REALLY would like me to bring, shoot me an email.

If you place an order in my bricklink store by 8 PM EST tonight at:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy

AND restrict the order to 5 lots or less
AND pay me cash at Brickfest,

I'll be happy to give you 25% OFF the entire order (coupons/rainchecks do not
apply for this special order). I'll enter the discount manually.

Paul Janssen