 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14211 (-20)
  New inventory update!

Many NEW parts have been uploaded in the store inventory. Stop by and see if you can find the parts you've been looking for. Selected Minfigs on sale also. Thanks! Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brickmania 203: Halftrack/Jeep about to sell out!

Hi folks! I'm now down to the last kit (of 25 total units) of Brickmania 203: Halftrack and Jeep. As with all of my 2000 and 2001 kits, this custom kit is in it's final production run and will not be offered again. To order this one, you can click (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS: Mindstorms Expansion Sets On Sale

All sets are MISB. 9736 Exploration Mars - $24.75 (URL) inventory: (URL) Extreme Creatures - $24.75 (URL) inventory: (URL) Vision Command - $36.00 (URL) inventory: (URL) of other Mindstorms and Technic stuff! Thanks for looking, -Rob Doucette. (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Duplo parts, figures, Toolo

I have lots of Duplo parts and figures for sale at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm Included are quite a few Toolo sets or lots. I get new stuff regularly. Tim (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS/FT: Lots of Parts and Sets updated regularly

I have lots of parts and sets available at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm I get new stuff and update regularly. I also have a huge wanted list, so you should be able to find something I would want in trade. Sincerely, Tim (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  12v Train Items for Sale

I have a variety of 12v train items for sale at my Brickbay shop. Items include: 7867 Light posts 7855 Curved Electric Rails 7854 Straight Electric Rails 7862 Remote controlled decoupler 7858 Remote Right Points 7859 Remote Left Points 7866 Remote (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Do you trade stuff on here?

I have been gone for a long time and I recently purchased a grab bag of various LEGO parts at my local flea market for four dollars. One of those little pieces was a group of them that formed a LEGO Technic Throwbots superfigure, for lack of a (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Trading at Brickfest

(...) I liked how trading was done at BricksWest where there was an "official" time slot (which I seem to recall seeing in BrickFest's schedule also) and everyone set their stuff up on tables or on the floor (me who arrived late...). I felt that it (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Items on The Vault, plus new shipping policy 7/5/2

There is a really wide variety of new sets on The Vault this time, covering many themes and spanning about 20 years - check the listings below and see all the details at www.insidethevault.com. The BIG news is that everything has been repriced, with (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Looking to buy large clear treasure chests

Hi All, I'm looking to buy 2 or more large clear treasure chests from set 5827 Royal Coach. Can you please reply via mail if you want to sell any, thanks! SteveB sebarile@sstanamera.com (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Discounts Advance @ Bricksburg Depot

Greetings! I've advanced the discounts in my BrickLink store yet again! They are: 50% off all parts 25% off all "official" sets (those released by TLC) 10% off my custom fire apparatus kits Here's a complete listing of the "official" sets, along (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Trading at Brickfest

Hi all, Ok,this is a little experiment. Last year, there was some buying and selling going on at BF, but I didn't get the impression it was so easy to find people to trade with. I don't think we have yet worked out any organised way for people to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Tank tracks

(...) DOH! Teaches me to call them "tank tracks" or "tank treads" when THEY call them Conveyor Belt Links. Silly me. Guess the .military in me is shining through. That would explain why I had no luck searching for them. Whodathunk? :) Thanks to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  10020 Santa Fe - Limited Edition-For Sale -MISB-

Hello, I have a couple copies of the 10020 Santa Fe Super Chief MISB, Limited Numbered Edition for sale if anybody is interested. The price is $65.00 US per set.The sets are still factory sealed and I have only looked at them twice since I received (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures (?????)

Note, while most of the below differences are correct, the female fig I got from Kit had the correct shape head, and more importantly, when I pulled the hair off, the stud on the top of the head had the correct LEGO font on it. Maybe it's possible (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sales @ Pieces Parts

I currently have over 11,000 parts available in my shop on bricklink. Most parts are marked down, and I will be adding parts in the coming weeks. Continental orders over $20.00 will ship for free, and there is only a $3.00 minimum. Stop by and see (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Outright Sale - Lego Cola Set + Field : Last set (I won't get any more)

Hi everyone, I had a total of 5 sets, 2 sold on ebay, 2 through lugnet (one was a trade for #7190 - opened box). My last set is priced reasonably at USD 90 +10 for shipping of poly pack and +20 for wooden field (total weight is more than 2.5 KG). (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LARGE LOTS of 7124/7141/8001 available

These are available broken down as parts only or boxes included your choice. The pricing is as 'quantity@price' and minimum is 20 units, ALL IN USD. We ship from Mississauga, ON, Canada at costs for shipping/boxes only, no massive hidden fees. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Bionicle Masks

I still have the following Bionicle masks available for sale... Please email me (LEGO@JustJono.com) or visit my BrickLink store ((URL) for further information Thanx for looking! Just Jono .oO Black Bionicle, Mask Hau NEW $1.00 Black Bionicle, Mask (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Star Wars Episode 2 / Harry Potter / etc. - LAST CHANCE TO BUY BEFORE I SPLIT THEM!!!

I still have these sets available for sale, but not for much longer - I'm about to break them down... Please email me (LEGO@JustJono.com) or visit my BrickLink store ((URL) for further information Thanx for looking! Just Jono .oO Star Wars Episode 2 (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact