 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14204
Re: Trading at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 03:30:47 GMT

Magnus Lauglo wrote:

Hi all,

Ok,this is a little experiment.

Last year, there was some buying and selling going on at BF, but I didn't get
the impression it was so easy to find people to trade with.  I don't think we
have yet worked out any organised way for people to trade stuff this year, but
I thought a useful place to start would be here. If people know what kind of
stuff they have to trade, and what kind of stuff they are looking for, then
perhaps people can arrange trades beforehand by email, and then locate and
identify each other once they get to BF and trade then.

I liked how trading was done at BricksWest where there was an "official"
time slot (which I seem to recall seeing in BrickFest's schedule also)
and everyone set their stuff up on tables or on the floor (me who
arrived late...). I felt that it provided a good time for trades with it
being the major activity (I think there was something going on in the
other room). BrickFest has a little more space, so I hope people will
also take the opportunity to lay out their wares at other times also.

Frank