 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14266
Re: Trading at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:21:47 GMT

For the Brick Bazaar that is scheduled on Sunday, I plan on bringing along a
lot of the inventory that is currently available in my BrickLink shop Excess
Brickage:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=G_Perry

I’ll leave my shop open until Thursday evening for anyone interested in
checking out the current inventory.  These sets and pieces will be available
for trade and sale.  I’ll be “Slashing Prices!” for BrickFest – especially
since I don’t expect most folks to have much money left after the Shopping
Frenzy at the Store on Sunday morning.

As far as items I’d like to trade for:

DUPLO Light Green Roof slope pieces as seen in sets such as:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2553, http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2552,
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1540 I need as many of these as possible.  I’ll
take any that anyone has though (not limited to trade – I will pay cash for
these pieces)

Any Promo or Commemorative DUPLO bricks currently not shown in my gallery
(particularly the Star Wars brick):
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=11616
(I’ll pay cash for these bricks)

DUPLO Printed Bricks:  There are a lot of these that I need for my
collection.  I plan on having a list available at the ‘Fest to go along with
the display of printed & promo bricks I built.  If you have extras of any of
these please bring them along – I’ll probably be open to trading for most
any of them, even if I already have one in my collection.  Designs that I’m
particularly interested in include:  Yellow brick Drinks (glass & bottle)
design, any of the banana bricks, Yellow brick with barrels, wood & brick
designs from Builder Bob sets.

2x2x11 Solid Pillars in Black, Tan, White and Light Yellow
(http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6168a) - I’ll trade for any of these and
pay cash for White and Light Yellow ones.

Light green baseplates from the Paradisa sets (including ones with grey
stonework printing).

Feel free to contact me prior to Thursday night with any questions.  I’ll be
headed for BrickFest bright and early Friday morning.

See y’all there!

Greg