 Events / BrickFest / 965
Re: Trading at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:16:20 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Magnus Lauglo writes:
Hi all,

Ok,this is a little experiment.

Last year, there was some buying and selling going on at BF, but I didn't get
the impression it was so easy to find people to trade with.  I don't think we
have yet worked out any organised way for people to trade stuff this year, but
I thought a useful place to start would be here. If people know what kind of
stuff they have to trade, and what kind of stuff they are looking for, then
perhaps people can arrange trades beforehand by email, and then locate and
identify each other once they get to BF and trade then.

So I'll start off with my list of stuff, and if you are interested in trading,
just add your post to this thread.

I'll have Mindstorms/Technic stuff available for straight sale on Saturday.
See http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=14284 for details.

-Rob.