 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14194
14193  |  14195
Subject:
LARGE LOTS of 7124/7141/8001 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 11:17:30 GMT

These are available broken down as parts only or boxes included your choice.

The pricing is as 'quantity@price' and minimum is 20 units, ALL IN USD. We
ship from Mississauga, ON, Canada at costs for shipping/boxes only, no massive
hidden fees. Insurance is available for 0.70 per 70$ of coverage

8001 20@17, 30@16.70, 40@16.40, 50@16.10, 70@15.80, 100@15.50

Standard stock - I am getting another 100-200 units
7115 ALL GONE
7124 20@7, 30@6.80, 40@6.60, 50@6.40, 70@6.20, 100@6
7141 20@24, 30@23.60, 40@23.20, 50@22.80, 70@22.40, 100@22

And if you are ever looking for large quantities of a particular set, buzz us,
we have access to very large inventories and usually pretty good prices, but I
only stock certain things right now. MaS