 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14195
14194  |  14196
Subject:
Outright Sale - Lego Cola Set + Field : Last set (I won't get any more)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 12:01:55 GMT

Hi everyone,

I had a total of 5 sets, 2 sold on ebay, 2 through lugnet (one was a trade
for #7190 - opened box).  My last set is priced reasonably at USD 90 +10 for
shipping of poly pack and +20 for wooden field (total weight is more than
2.5 KG).  Total amount is USD 115 (shipping incl.) but I will knock USD 5
off for the plastic cover of the wooden field is not as perfect as those I
sold or traded earlier(the field comes in a box with a plastic see through
cover.

For pictures please see the link (plastic cover not in picture as it causes
glare).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1743342048

If the link do not work, got to ebay and search for "lego cola field" under
completed items - my ebay id is neokerby (kerby is my baby's name).

I know this may not be fair, but the first email offer I receive will be the
winner.  (I am relocating out of Hong Kong, I won't sell these sets anymore
and so far no one has else has sold it with the official Field)

Dan
(p.s. I will refund USD 5 to M. Millere as there is also the same problem on
the plastic covers - my domestic helper handled it to rough when we are
packing for the move - it will be enclosed with the package)
(p.s. If Tom Stagl is reading this, I couldn't respond to your email as it
kept getting bounced back - I would have traded with you - I really wanted
that #5571 in exchange for 3 sets + some cash)