 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14206
14205  |  14207
Subject:
12v Train Items for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:51:01 GMT

I have a variety of 12v train items for sale at my Brickbay shop.  Items
include:

7867 Light posts
7855 Curved Electric Rails
7854 Straight Electric Rails
7862 Remote controlled decoupler
7858 Remote Right Points
7859 Remote Left Points
7866 Remote Crossing Gate
7860 Remote Controlled Signal Track
7850 Straight Rails
7851 Curved Rails

Items are in varying conditions from MISB to used, no box and instructions.
For all details, see my shop:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=gkramer

Delivery of items could be done in person at Brickfest (no shipping costs!),
if the buyer desires that.

Thanks,
Greg Kramer