 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14198
14197  |  14199
Subject:
10020 Santa Fe - Limited Edition-For Sale -MISB-
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 02:37:13 GMT

Hello,

I have a couple copies of the 10020 Santa Fe Super Chief MISB, Limited
Numbered Edition  for sale if anybody is interested.

The price is $65.00 US per set.The sets are still factory sealed and I have
only looked at them twice since I received them from Lego S@H.They are in
Excellent  Mint Condition.

Shipping will be a flat rate of $10.00US for Airmail and $7.00CDN  Regular
Post if you live in Canada.

I do not charge extra for handling or packing materials!!!

International rates will be more.

Bank Money Order, Cashier's Check,Bidpay.com or Cash(at your risk).

If you are interested please Email me at the above email address.

Thanks for your time, Mike.