 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14210
14209  |  14211
Subject:
Brickmania 203: Halftrack/Jeep about to sell out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 04:49:24 GMT

Hi folks!

I'm now down to the last kit (of 25 total units) of Brickmania 203: Halftrack
and Jeep.  As with all of my 2000 and 2001 kits, this custom kit is in it's
final production run and will not be offered again.  To order this one, you can
click the link directly to by Bricklink store:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=brickmania&itemID=381010

Or view all of my currently available custom model kits here:

http://www.brickmania.com/kits.html

Watch this space for news of my 2002 kits (the first one coming very soon!).

Thanks and take care!

Dan