 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13187
Re: Bulk Lego Auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:11:57 GMT

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message
Consistency: if people aren't permitted to make eBay announcements on
BST, why should they be permitted to make BrickBay announcements?
After all, both have their own .market.* groups.

eBay announcements don't belong in .BST because they are auctions, not
because they are on eBay.  This point, atleast, has been cleared up by Todd
many times in the past.

As for their own market groups, I have yet to see .market.eBay or
.market.Brickbay, so i'm not entirely sure what you are refering to.
Unless, of course, you are determining .auction to be eBay only and
.Brickshops to be Brickbay only, which I believe would be an incorrect thing
to do.

Troy