 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13177
Re: Bulk Lego Auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:33:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:

<snipped Troy's analysis since I agree with it completely>

BUT, Troy, you should be aware that this view of the respective charters is
not universally held. Another view is that sales announcements for shops
belong in Brickshops too, reserving bst for those people that don't have shops.

There have been several threads seeking clarification on this charter
question in admin.general. They have gone unanswered.