 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13184
Re: Bulk Lego Auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 23:10:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, William R. Ward writes:
"Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> writes:
And [BrickBay] announcements go in lugnet.market.brickshops ONLY...
right?

I am curious as to what you are basing this statement on?

Consistency: if people aren't permitted to make eBay announcements on
BST, why should they be permitted to make BrickBay announcements?

Because eBay is auctioning, and Brickbay is buying and selling.

After all, both have their own .market.* groups.

Yah, but they have different charters. :)  I'm not certain what group
brickbay store announcements go in, actually.  I think .bst is currently
more correct, but I suspect .brickshops is better.  But then, I'm a
compartmentalized dork.(1)

$0.02

thanks

James

1:And, apparantly, an Anorak. ;P  "The simplest way to collapse derision is
to adopt it as a badge of honor."