 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13182
Re: Bulk Lego Auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 21:41:57 GMT

"Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> writes:
[William R. Ward <bill@wards.net> writes:]
And [BrickBay] announcements go in lugnet.market.brickshops ONLY...
right?

I am curious as to what you are basing this statement on?

Consistency: if people aren't permitted to make eBay announcements on
BST, why should they be permitted to make BrickBay announcements?
After all, both have their own .market.* groups.

[snip]
.Brickshops doesn't seem to get much of this type of traffic.  This is most
likely because Brickbay now has its own discussion forum where these things
are discussed.  About the only thing this leaves is chatter when Brickbay is
down, which fortunately doesn't happen too often anymore.

Well, the .brickshops group is relatively new, so many people are
probably not in the habit of visiting it.

--Bill.