 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12540
Re: Trans-Yellow is NOT Trans-Anti-freeze, or Neon Green!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 01:10:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Richard Marchetti writes:
If you are color-blind, please seek the advice of another person
As somone who is colour blind, I can tell you these colours look virtually
identical, I know I have to ask my wife what colour items are quite often.

The problem is, that a lot of colour blind people do not know they are
colour blind.  They may have a small problem with some intensities of
colours, and so have never realised that they are colour blind.

Martin