 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12543
Re: Trans-Yellow is NOT Trans-Anti-freeze, or Neon Green!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 01:47:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Henry Lim writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Martin Scragg writes:
The problem is, that a lot of colour blind people do not know they are
colour blind.  They may have a small problem with some intensities of
colours, and so have never realised that they are colour blind.

I'm colour blind, too.  And yes, it's not like my world is completely black and
white--but I do have troubles with red and green.  Thankfully LEGO is mostly
brightly primary.  But when in doubt, I compare colours under bright light.

To my poor eyes, trans-yellow and neon green are very similar.

Ditto.  I can tell them apart, but it has to be good light, and I need one
of each to compare.  If you took a single one, I couldn't tell you which it was.

thanks,

James