 Off-Topic / Fun / 8281
Re: Trans-Yellow is NOT Trans-Anti-freeze, or Neon Green!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:47:41 GMT

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
[snip]
'Specially since they give it away by linking to pages called OOPS.HTM • and
THATSIT.HTM 8?)

First time I took the test was on my boss's computer, who had just taken
it-- all the "correct" links had been visited and were purple already :)

All three "incorrect" choices are linked to the same page (OOPS.HTM), so • after
you click to any one of them, *all* the incorrect choices will be marked • as
"visited" 8?)

They made it really simple if you do follow the links *and* look in the
space where IE displays what that link will take you to.

As a matter of fact, I just took a look and picked what I assumed to be
right, and wondered why I never got any error screens!!  I spent a while
trying to figure out if I'd got any wrong - until I came across some
replies, then went back and checked the links.

I'm not going to spoil it for anyone who hasn't discovered it yet ...

Still, that means your boss click at least one wrong answer first...

Hmm - not unless he clicks wrongly on all 10 screens - the links vary, but
the correct one is obvious if you do what I did when I went back to it,
above - but I should say *after* first having taken the test without
checking which one *was* correct, mind you.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde