 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12537
Re: Trans-Yellow is NOT Trans-Anti-freeze, or Neon Green!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:13:37 GMT

I agree with you on that one. People on Ebay frequently list items as trans-
yellow, and they turn out to be antifreeze green. People should take more
care into listing such things.

I had that experience myself when I purchased a few elements on ebay.
someone took a bad photo, then gave me neon green instead of the
trans-yellow. I had to go back and get a refund from the seller, who was not
too happy with the situation. Perhaps these posts will give sellers a better
insight into this.

Matt Hein (No.1112)