 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12533
12532  |  12534
Subject:
Trans-Yellow is NOT Trans-Anti-freeze, or Neon Green!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 17:26:04 GMT

Hey Y'all:

This is probably not a big deal to many, but it is to me because I am often
in the market for trans-yellow elements.  Sellers, please examine and
describe your items for sale carefully.

Trans-Yellow is NOT Trans-Anti-Freeze, or Neon Green!!!

There is a huge difference between these colors and the level of
desirability for the elements, especially for rarer elements, based on the
specific element color. If you are color-blind, please seek the advice of
another person before putting something up for sale as trans-yellow.  If you
must guess, assume that it is Trans-Anti-Freeze which is the less desirable
color by far.

There's nothing worse as far as element purchasing goes than paying through
the nose for something that is not described accurately for color and
condition.  And this color confusion is one of the most common errors I see
when it comes to item descriptions.

::grumble::

-- Hop-Frog