 Off-Topic / Fun / 8269
Re: Trans-Yellow is NOT Trans-Anti-freeze, or Neon Green!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 23:57:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Henry Lim writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Martin Scragg writes:
The problem is, that a lot of colour blind people do not know they are
colour blind.  They may have a small problem with some intensities of
colours, and so have never realised that they are colour blind.

A while back I ran across this-- I've always passed all the "regular" color
blindness tests, but this one I actually made two mistakes on... Quite
interesting, actually :)

'Specially since they give it away by linking to pages called OOPS.HTM and
THATSIT.HTM 8?)

It'd help if I gave a link, huh?

http://www.umist.ac.uk/UMIST_OVS/UES/COLOUR0.HTM

ROSCO