 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12541
Re: Fall sale, literally ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 01:24:54 GMT

Hi all,
The fall sale at Mark's Legoland is finally getting to a more substantial
discount rate. Take a look before those parts you needed are gone .......

Thanks for looking,

Mark

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark van 't Hooft writes:
Hi all,
October will be the month for my fall sale. It is literally a fall sale,
since prices on all parts and sets in my store will fall by one percent
every day, starting with 1% on October 1 and ending with 31% on October 31.
I hope to add more parts before the start of the sale. Thanks for looking,

Mark
Lugnet #485
Store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Mark