 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12388
Re: Fall sale, literally ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:35:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark van 't Hooft writes:
Hi all,
October will be the month for my fall sale. It is literally a fall sale,
since prices on all parts and sets in my store will fall by one percent
every day, starting with 1% on October 1 and ending with 31% on October 31.
I hope to add more parts before the start of the sale. Thanks for looking,

Mark
Lugnet #485
Store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Mark

Hey, that's a really cool idea :D

Once my new credit card billing cycle rolls around, I'll probably patronize
your site (in the good definition, not the demeaning one) on the basis of
creative marketing alone!!

save me some grey tiles ;)

-s