 Marketplace / Auctions / 5485
Re: Question for eBay experts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 15:33:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Christopher Lindsey writes:
He can retrace his $50 bid since it's under a different account and still
be the high bidder under his first account for $3.50.

He could retract his $50 bid, but he's evil and he also wouldn't be that
foolish.

But that would be evil, as many people won't bid on an item if the price
is already too high...  And of course, as seller I'd probably be suspicous
and annoyed.  And finally, I refuse to believe that Todd is evil anyhow.  :)

At $50, it's still underpriced.  I don't see how the seller could get upset.
It's at $71 now.

Wasn't there a whole thread about this during the first week of April?

Ahh, sounds like I should dig that up and look it over...

--Todd