 Marketplace / Auctions / 5480
Re: Question for eBay experts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 06:33:46 GMT

Why would you want to do that? Now you're committed to $50 even if
no-one else bids, when you might have got it for less.

He can retrace his $50 bid since it's under a different account and still be
the high bidder under his first account for $3.50.

But that would be evil, as many people won't bid on an item if the price
is
already too high...  And of course, as seller I'd probably be suspicous
and
annoyed.  And finally, I refuse to believe that Todd is evil anyhow.  :)

Wasn't there a whole thread about this during the first week of April?

Chris

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal
reply.