 Marketplace / Appraisal / *601 (-10)
  fair price for 832, 834, 6890?

Hello all, What is a fair asking price for MISB 832/834? These are made in Canada by Samsonite. Does that make any difference? Also, I have a MISB 6890, also packaged in Canada by Samsonite. Lugnet DB calls it "Cosmic Cruiser" but the packaging says (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Value of these unique element2?

(...) There are 2 black swords on Bricklink right now - $12 and $15. That's about avaerage, as I remember. The wall is less valuable - I have 5 or 6 in perfect condition. I estimate at most $2, and that's on a great day. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Value of these unique element2?

Hi all. While sorting through a box o' bricks that have been sitting in my parent's house for years while I grew up (or should I say... got older) I found a piece of my old 6970 Beta-1 Command Base. It's the 1x6x5 blue wall brick that has the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: opinions sought on selling a mass amount of Lego

(...) I think that adding so many parts to Bricklink might lead to a fall in prices on some of the lots you put up. The entirety of Bricklink right now has only 3.6 million items up for sale (including sets and parts). Dumping another 14-15% of the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: opinions sought on selling a mass amount of Lego

(...) Hey Joel, you are always welcome to come over and play with my Lego, whatever you do with yours. Now that I live 15 minutes away and all. A parallel. Lego on my desk stopped me from writing computer games. Recently I have admitted that I will (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.general)

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GswIv1.2Jn@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) but (...) Lugnet. (...) some (...) and (...) isn't (...) a (...) MOCs. (...) one. (...) the (...) intercourses (...) that's (...) see (...) been (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: opinions sought on selling a mass amount of Lego

(...) *snip* (...) I don't think you've got anything to worry about--I started having intrusive "bad" thoughts that would prevent me (significantly) from doing normal behavior & cause significant distress. I just think it shows you'd rather be doing (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: opinions sought on selling a mass amount of Lego

The best way to get your mind off of something is to disable your ability to use it. IE: Druggies go to institutions to get off the streets and away from the places to buy the stuff. In a lesser dramatic way, I was addicted to computer games, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: opinions sought on selling a mass amount of Lego

(...) hi, I find that I have a hard time focusing on things, and I get pulled mentally in a hundred different directions in my normal life, but when I am working creatively, I can focus totally and clearly on what I am working on. I have always (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: opinions sought on selling a mass amount of Lego

(...) LOL, yep... I am leaving Lugnet because of your green and white house ;) (...) sorry, I will buy from Ebay, but my experience in selling there was very poor. I think I will load up my bricklink store with some stuff and see what happens. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact