 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 20
19  |  21
Subject:
Hi.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:56:12 GMT

Hi, I finally got around to checking out this newsgroup, but really have
nothing to say.  Sorry!  Was it you, Mike, who bought the 25 pounds of lego
advertised for $60.in the Tri Village news a few weeks back?
Carolyn Cheney