 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 33
Re: Hi.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 19:18:18 GMT

Steve who?  Me?  I'm honored.  Just today (slow day at work) I've
subscribed to this group, although Carolyn pointed it out to me some
time ago.  Steve P.

Michael Huffman wrote:
[snip]
You know if Steve has found this place yet do you?

--Mike.

Steve Piehler | Replace "spamless" with "spiehler" before replying.
@cas.org      | LEGO: TO++++1(6542) TR+++2(4554) TC+++3(8880)
Columbus OH   | MT+(5590) MOC+ #+ S++ LS++ M+ YB61m