 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 36
Re: Hi.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:28:27 GMT

I'd like to see a generic Ohio group instead of all the seperate
groups. I'm sure that a group that covered all of Ohio would be alot
busier and if there was something that was truly specific to an area,
it could be moved to one of the local groups. I would have liked to
make it to the gathering in Columbus, as I'm only 3 hours away up here
in Cleveland, but I had to work. I do think that Columbus would be an
ideal place for any all Ohio LEGO gatherings due to its central
location.

Carolyn  wrote:
Hi Steve!
Glad you finally made it (a comment from one who was 2 whole weeks
ahead of you).  We still need a few more people here to bring the traffic
level up.
I had a pleasant time at Mark Mussetti's Saturday.  Entertainment was
sitting around talking Lego, which sounds boring but was fun.  Jorge
brought a Throwbot, which was roundly derided by all, except Geoff,
who adored it and kept disks flying for quite awhile.  As much as I
hate "Juniorization", I must admit it makes sense when I consider Geoff
and his friends and their playstyle.
Carolyn

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech and The Nova Industrial RR at http://members.aol.com/regult/