 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 37
Re: Hi.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 00:28:44 GMT

Jeff Christner wrote:

I'd like to see a generic Ohio group instead of all the seperate
groups. I'm sure that a group that covered all of Ohio would be alot
busier and if there was something that was truly specific to an area,
it could be moved to one of the local groups. I would have liked to
make it to the gathering in Columbus, as I'm only 3 hours away up here
in Cleveland, but I had to work. I do think that Columbus would be an
ideal place for any all Ohio LEGO gatherings due to its central
location.

Jeff, I agree that an "all Ohio" group would be nice, but as it is I just subscribe to Cincinnati and Columbus (and now
Cleveland) to keep track of anything said in those groups.  It would be great if you can make it down here for a future
gathering, it seems that Ohio has a large, and growing, number of internet-aware Lego people.

--
Michael Ulring
ulringmc@email.uc.edu or ulringmc@columbus.rr.com