 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 42
Re: Hi.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:39:23 GMT

Steve Piehler writes:

Steve who?  Me?  I'm honored.  Just today (slow day at work) I've
subscribed to this group, although Carolyn pointed it out to me some
time ago.  Steve P.

Yep, you.  :)  I actually like this forum a little better in communication
with other LEGO people from Columbus than using RTL.  At least this way
we can have a semi-private discussion amoungst ourselves, rather than having
to generate traffic on RTL -- I get frustrated with having to sort through
200 messages & affraid that if we did it on a mailing list, some people would
miss out.  So the bottom line, I'm glad to see others from this area on this
forum.  :)

BTW:  I haven't forgotten about the airport.  Just been busy.  With the
holidays, I had to move everything that was in my living-room down into
my basement.  So everything has been a mess.  I need to sort out the
basement out & start sorting LEGO pieces, so I can turn around and start
putting sets together for trade.

--Mike.