 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 21
Re: Hi.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 18:31:07 GMT

Carolyn Cheney writes:

Hi, I finally got around to checking out this newsgroup, but really have
nothing to say.  Sorry!  Was it you, Mike, who bought the 25 pounds of
lego advertised for $60.in the Tri Village news a few weeks back?

Welcome Carolyn!

Nope, it wasn't me this time.  :)  I've thought about advertising that
I'm looking for LEGO to buy (is it the Tri Village, or does it go by
another name? or is there another newpaper for Dublin, Westerville &
Worthington?), but never gotten around to it -- too busy sorting & still
don't think I'm making any headway.

You know if Steve has found this place yet do you?

--Mike.