 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 35
Re: Hi.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 19:46:51 GMT

Hi Steve!
Glad you finally made it (a comment from one who was 2 whole weeks
ahead of you).  We still need a few more people here to bring the traffic
level up.
I had a pleasant time at Mark Mussetti's Saturday.  Entertainment was
sitting around talking Lego, which sounds boring but was fun.  Jorge
brought a Throwbot, which was roundly derided by all, except Geoff,
who adored it and kept disks flying for quite awhile.  As much as I
hate "Juniorization", I must admit it makes sense when I consider Geoff
and his friends and their playstyle.
Carolyn

Steve Piehler writes:
Steve who?  Me?  I'm honored.  Just today (slow day at work) I've
subscribed to this group, although Carolyn pointed it out to me some
time ago.  Steve P.

Michael Huffman wrote:
[snip]
You know if Steve has found this place yet do you?

--Mike.

Steve Piehler | Replace "spamless" with "spiehler" before replying.
@cas.org      | LEGO: TO++++1(6542) TR+++2(4554) TC+++3(8880)
Columbus OH   | MT+(5590) MOC+ #+ S++ LS++ M+ YB61m