 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 19
Re: OK, who bought up all the 8480's in Columbus?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 12:00:59 GMT

Thanks for the tip about Schottenstein's!  I bought one last night.  What a
bargain!

The store off Cleveland Ave. had six more on the shelf when I was there.

John Matthews
aka Leonard0

Michael Huffman wrote in message <36526259.E14F75D6@mindspring.com>...
The subject says it all!

*Looking to start a fight or a conversation in this dead group*

-- Mike.
Michael Huffman                              mhuffman@mindspring.com
http://www.mindspring.com/~mhuffman/
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/3395/