 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 13
Re: OK, who bought up all the 8480's in Columbus?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 21:52:27 GMT

Michael Ulring wrote in message <3653BB58.3BE83705@email.uc.edu>...

So will you be in Columbus for the holidays??  Where do your parents live,
and how long have they been here?  Would be possible to get together if
you're going to be around.

No, I'll be going to Korea to see my wife.  We were in Columbus last year
with my parents, who had just moved, but that was because Val had time off
the same time I did (we weren't married yet) and we could spend it with
family (hers are in Saudi Arabia).  Now she's in Korea on assignment for a
year, so I'll be out there.

I'd love to get together with some fellow RTL'ers, but it won't happen this
year.  I know my parents would love to see me out there again.  I think this
will be the first Christmas we won't be together, even after four years of
college out of state and a year of grad school here in Hawaii.

My parents live in Hilliard, according to the post office.  They live off of
Rome-Hilliard Road in a subdivsion where the streets are named after shoes.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html