 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / *111 (-20)
  Re: Another attempt at more traffic

(...) I still don't have a destroyer droid. They look fun. I just can't bring myself to spend the money right now. I did admire it again when I was in Target yesterday so Geoff could get the Pokemon movie that just came out on video. He spent $18 on (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Another attempt at more traffic

l the sets that are coming out in July are in the computer by the way. As of right now the falcon is going to go for 89.99. the Ucs ones are list price. as for special discounts you never know ;). but I did get my destroyer droid 30% off because the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Another attempt at more traffic

Jorge, There is a similar contest if you buy Kraft (I think) american cheese food in a 1 pound box. I hate to admit it, but I did buy it instead of the 16 cent/pound cheaper box. It is an "instant win" sort of contest, and needless to say, I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Another attempt at more traffic

Hey Jorge, when is the 'special' LEGO markdown at Target? ;) Be sure to let us know! :) (just kidding, Target doesn't seem to have the stuff I want anyway) I picked up the 8002 Technic Destoryer Droid set tonight for my birthday! wOOp! It was fun to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Another attempt at more traffic

And unfourtunately I can't enter the target one. (...) Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Another attempt at more traffic

(...) In Sunday's paper, specifically the Target ad, there was a contest entry form to win a similar vacation package to Legoland, CA (and a few other good prizes...). All you have to do is drop the entry off at your local Target store... Due by (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Another attempt at more traffic

I got a copy of the Pitsco catalog, to look into the Dacta a bit more. I am on the science support committee of my kid's school's PTA and we have funds to spend, and need to see what we can spend them on. Unfortunately the funds are not unlimited, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Some traffic for our nesgroup

Yet more traffic for our newsgroup. Well, I finished the airport monorail, and I do like it alot. It is huge! Needless to say, Geoff likes it too. Now I need to build some rescue and safety sets, since there are numerous monorail crashes. Maybe an (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Some traffic for our nesgroup

Hi, I thought someone should post something, so here is what I've been up to LEGO-wise. I wanted to build the airport monorail that I got in that garage sale find last summer, since my sister's new boyfriend was coming over with her for birthday (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Possible LEGO swap meet?

(...) The thread was a little hard to follow... Didn't it start in .oh, jumped to .oh.col, then to .oh.cle, then back to.oh... Talked with Troy via e-mail; things started to get busy with the holidays and all -- very understandable considering that (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Possible LEGO swap meet?

I won't dispute that we don't talk very much here, and probably should I probably should vow to do better, but I would like to point out that there has been a thread about an Ohio Lego get-together in Lugnet.loc.oh; since it took me a bit of time to (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Possible LEGO swap meet?

(...) That message was posted last year! :) I guess we don't talk much around here do we? John Matthews (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Possible LEGO swap meet?

Although this message was posted a few months ago, I would be very interested in attending a legofest anywhere in OH Man, I just found Lugnet and it is soooo cool! Michael Huffman wrote in message <3616909A.F2304920@m...ng.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: 2000 Sets found in the US

I went to the meijers on Sawmill Rd in Columbus. They have all starwars Lego 25%off including the 2000 ones. 8001 for $22.49, 7124 $7.49 on sale. The rest of the new sets were not on file yet. The cashier gave me the a-wing for $7.49 as well, reg (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: 8480's at Sawmill zainy brainy

50% off? Wow! That would be almost as good as Schottensteins last year! I have always thought that was my best LEGO deal yet. 8480 is a Great LEGO model. Perhaps LEGO's best. I saw all the boxes at ZainyBrainy (Easton) the other day so I know they (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  8480's at Sawmill zainy brainy

They had about 20 on the floor. This sunday they go on sale 50% off from reg price of $149 but I was able to get mine for the sale price today. Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together

(...) Either dates are good for me; probably better on a Saturday, however. Thanks again for hosting this, Troy; let us know if we should bring pop or snacks... (...) Sounds like a good idea. I'm looking for anything castle related. I've got a ton (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin)

  Re: Ohio get together??

Troy, Since you were so kind as to offer your place for a Lego get-together, could you pick a date that would be convenient for you? Or several dates, and put them up for a vote? I'd like to come, and could bring some refreshments, or a very small (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ohio get together??

I had previously committed some time, and even a ride to Cleveland. Since then a number of things have happened in my personal life (buy house, get married). These things preclude me from doing much with LEGO. Sorry if I disappointed anyone, but I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ohio get together??

OK, so we talked about, we even set some dates for a possible meeting and Troy was nice enough to volunteer his place up near Cleveland for us to get together. So when is it going to be????? Jodi (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact