 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 111
Re: Another attempt at more traffic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:45:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Jorge Rodriguez writes:
l the sets that are coming out in July are in the computer by the way.
As of right now the falcon is going to go for 89.99. the Ucs ones are
list price. as for special discounts you never know ;). but I did get
my destroyer droid 30% off because the box had a hole in it.

I still don't have a destroyer droid.  They look fun.  I just can't bring
myself to spend the money right now.  I did admire it again when I was in
Target yesterday so Geoff could get the Pokemon movie that just came out on
video.  He spent $18 on it. I think it would have been better spent on Lego,
but what can you do?
Carolyn Cheney